What is a Remanufactured Ink Cartridge?
"Remanufactured ink cartridges refer to recycled empty ink cartridges after disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, reassembling, refilling, and quality assurance testing to ensure optimal performance."
What are the benefits of going with Remanufactured Ink Cartridges?
Save money. Remanufactured ink cartridges are generally cheaper than their original OEM counterparts. The remanufactured version of the popular Epson ink cartridge T069120 for example, is more than 56% cheaper when compared to the original OEM version of the same cartridge. In another example, the Epson T048120 remanufactured version is more than 70% cheaper. This drastic difference in cost can be attributed to the savings experienced by a manufacturer without haivng the need to create new ink cartridges. These savings are then passed to the consumer.
Being green. Purchasing remanufactured ink cartridges also has positive environmental benefits. It is estimated that every year 375 million empty ink cartridges are thrown into landfills, even though most are able to be reused. So by purchasing a remanufactured version of a ink cartridge, you are effectively supporting cost savings, energy savings, and minimizing waste.
Will purchasing and using a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer's warranty?
No. The use of a remanufactured ink cartridge will not void your printer's warranty. This is due to antitrust legislation passed by U.S. Congress in 1975 titled the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
What is SuperMediaStore.com's return policy for remanufactured ink cartridges?
SuperMediaStore.com stands behind their products and offers 30 Days 100% satisfaction guarantee on all remanufactured ink cartridges. For a complete details, please visit our Return Policy.
How many pages can I print with my remanufactured ink cartridge?
The number of pages you can print entirely depends on the remanufactured ink cartridge itself, as some cartridges state a higher yield than others. Ink cartridge manufacturers provide either: 1. yield and/or 2. capacity. Yield (estimated number of printed pages) is based on a 5% page coverage (5% of a page is printed on). For example: a 500 yield remanufactured ink cartridge will provide ~500 printed pages at 5% coverage per page. Capacity refers to the amount of ink that a cartridge contains and is usually measured in milliliters (ml). Currently the only manufacturer to provide capacity information is Hewlett Packard.
Your remanufactured ink prices are still too expensive. What are some other ways I can save money?
Follow any of the tips below to save additional money on already low everyday prices at SuperMediaStore.com:
- Buy more than one: Many of our ink cartridges offer a quantity discount when you purchase more.
- Buy ink cartridge sets: For printers that require multiple ink cartridges (such as Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow for the Epson Artisan 810), consider buying ink cartridge sets as they are generally cheaper compared to buying each cartridge separately.
- Consider purchasing a compatible ink cartridge: Going with a compatible version of an ink cartridge can yield additional savings.
- Sign up for our email promotions: Receive email alerts delivered right to your inbox with our latest and greatest offers on remanufactured ink cartridges.
- Print in draft mode: For documents where print quality is not a concern (e.g. online receipts, directions, etc.), consider printing in draft mode (usually under printer settings under "Preferences") to save ink that ultimately saves you money.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to contact a customer service representative via Live Chat (in the lower right hand corner) or visit our Contact Us page.