Payment and Billing

What are my payment choice?

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • International Credit Card
  • PayPal
  • GoogleCheckout
  • Amazon Pay

Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number - the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. 

We do not charge credit card service fees.

You can be confident that your personal and account information is secure at We employ Industry Leading Secure 256-bit industry-standard SSL encryption in all parts of our site that require any personal information. Please read our security promise for more information. 

We do not accept/offer gift cards or gift certificates.

We currently do not accept money orders or checks. 

Why is my credit card being declined?

When you check out, the credit card charges are applied automatically. You will be notified of any error right away. If there's error, please verify that you have given us the correct billing information, credit card number and expiration date. If they are indeed correct, please contact your credit card company or bank for further information. 

When will my credit card be charged? 

Charges will be applied between 24-48 hours after the purchase is made.

I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.

An invoice will be sent to your email. If you have any difficulties, feel free to email us at

I made a payment using my PayPal account and the transaction is listed twice. Have I been charged twice?

Rest assured, you have not been double charged. Payments made by PayPal accounts go through a two-step process:

  1. Authorization: A request is sent to verify that the credit/debit card has sufficient funds and to reserve the requested amount. 
  2. Payment: The funds are captured (charged).

While PayPal will list the details of both steps (Authorization and Payment), only Step 2:Payment, will be charged to your account for the indicated amount.

Do I have to pay sales tax?

All orders shipped to California are subject to sales tax. Libraries, schools, non-profit organizations, and other qualified groups and individuals may place sales tax exempt orders once we have your tax exmept certificate on file.

I work for a government department that is tax exempt. How do I place an order and not get charged tax?

If you are a first time customer, please download the "CA Reseller Tax Exempt Form" . After completing the form, scan it as an image and email it to Once it is reviewed, verified, and approved; future purchases will be tax free. For more details, you can call us at 1-888-434-1888 or e-mail

I returned an item, when will the refund appear in my account? 

It takes us approximately two business days to process a credit back to your credit card and possibly up to a month, depending on your credit card company, for it to appear on your statement. After issues the refund, the rest of the process is out of your hands. At this point merchant services and your bank determine how long before the credit posts in your account. This can be as soon as a few days or take up to a month. 

I have a question about my transaction. 

Call us at 1-888-434-1888 (M-F, 8am-5pm PT) or email us at

Colorado and Oklahoma Sales/Use Tax

For those customers purchasing from LINKYO Corporation DBA and shipping to Colorado and Oklahoma.

We are not obligated to, and do not, collect sales or use tax. Your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. The state of Colorado and Oklahoma require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities. 

For Oklahoma purchasers, the tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website,

We may be required by Colorado law to provide purchasers an end-of-year summary of Colorado purchases in order to assist purchasers in filing their tax returns. We also may be required by law to provide the Colorado Department of Revenue with a report of the total amount of all your purchases at the end of the year. We will not provide any transactional details to the Department other than the total amount of your purchases. 

We are required to provide the notice and the reports described above for Colorado purchases based on a Colorado law (HB 1193) enacted in February 2010 over our strong objections. We are required to provide the notice (but not the reports) above for Oklahoma purchases based on a Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010.