How to Distinguish the Quality of CD Jewel Cases
- Clean and Clear Cover
- The cover of a good quality CD jewel case is very clear and should be made of 100% new material. If you find little black spots in the cover, or the cover is not very clear, it is not made of 100% new material.
- The Disc Tray Shouldn't Be Fragile
The tray between the covers should also be made of 100% new material. Otherwise it will be too fragile and will break easily. Recycled plastic materials can only produce black or gray parts, whereas clear or translucent trays or covers must be made of new material. Many CD cases come with trays using recycled material but covers that are made of new material.
- An important thing to know before you buy CD Jewel Case: A good quality CD tray is very important, if it is made with material that has been recycled too many times, it will come out fragile. When the CD tray is broken, the whole CD jewel case will be useless.
Why Buy From SuperMediaStore?
- Cost Advantage
We share cost advantages with customers by offering the lowest possible prices on all quality DVD case and CD jewel cases.
- We obtain favorable products from reliable sources with regular bulk purchases from reliable suppliers without sacrificing the quality of our CD case products.
100% new material. We guarantee that our High Premium Quality CD Jewel Cases are made from 100% New Material. Lots of CD Jewel Cases out there are made from recycled material. Many customers turn to us because they found that some stores offer low prices for CD Cases merely by degrading the quality. For example, some inferior PP PS grain may be adulterated with rock or sand or sprayed with water. CD Jewel cases made of such material is rather heavy but more fragile, and look and feel poor in quality.
- Professional Service
- Staffed with a top sales team well trained in CD DVD case market, we always keep the customers' demands & concerns in mind. We provide our customers with the most prompt and professional support for CD DVD cases and related media products!