24 Pack LINKYO Compatible Brother LC51 Ink Cartridge 8 Color Pack (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)

Review of 24 Pack LINKYO Compatible Brother LC51 Ink Cartridge 8 Color Pack (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)


Overall Customer Rating:
4.7 out of 5.0
Based on a total of 48 review(s)
Sold Out
Free Shipping

Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day(s). Estimated Arrival Time
Price: 
$170.55
Sold Out
Quality
4.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
5.0
Overall
5.0
Price was excellent and product shipped quickly.
By on 03/07/2010
Only needed to replace black ink - looks good so far.
Price was excellent and product shipped quickly.
Quality
5.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
4.0
Overall
4.0
One of the best compatible ink sources I've found
By on 03/04/2010
Ink cartridges for me had always been inconvenient and expensive to replace. So when I purchased several new Brother MFC printers I was faced with the expense of having sufficient ink on hand. Based on web search a few years ago I tried a set of LC51 compatible cartridges from SuperMediaStore. I was pleasantly surprised when I received the supply in its packaging and overall quality. When it came time to install the first replacement I was again surprised at how seamlessly these things performed. Needless to say, a couple of years and dozens of cartridges later I am 99% satisfied. To meet the other 1% the cost would have to be free!. I have certainly recommended this source to my friends and colleagues.
Quality
5.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
4.0
Overall
5.0
good price once again
By on 03/03/2010
Thank U again Super Meadia store for this great deal ur having on sale
Quality
5.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
5.0
Overall
5.0
I love this store
By on 03/03/2010
I love this store
Quality
3.0
Price
4.0
Delivery
2.0
Overall
4.0
By on 02/23/2010
Quality
4.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
4.0
Overall
5.0
good price
By on 02/20/2010
trust me I own a brother printer normaly it will cost u about 60 dollors in the store to have at either Office Max or Office Depot the price to high for me once I seen this deal here I was very pleased and for the price what a great deal
Quality
5.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
5.0
Overall
5.0
Excellent delivery time. Product works great with my Brother printer.
By on 02/17/2010
The ink seems to last a very long time! Good quality, and service is great.
Quality
5.0
Price
5.0
Delivery
5.0
Overall
5.0
good as any better n some
By on 02/17/2010