Easy Return Labels
All items that are returned require a Return label with an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on it. You can now acquire a Return Label without having to call in.
- To create a Return label, simply log into your account and view your orders.
- Click the "Return Item" button next to the order of the item you wish to return.
- In the return form, select the items that you wish to return by checking the boxes.
- Fill in the reason, quantity and option for return as well as describe what is wrong with the item.
- When finished, click the "Request Return" button at the bottom to create your Return label.
- Our system will generate an RMA number and your Return label with the items you want to return on it.
- Click the "Print Return Form" button at the bottom to print your Return label.
- Print out your Return label and include it in your return package along with your return items in their original packaging and any accessories like cables or manuals that came with your items. Also include any packing slips and any promotional gifts related to items you are returning.